MERISH 5 FROM M-LIVE
The Midi & Audio Workstation is a serious competition at CHARLIE LAB & KETRON
Merish5 is the evolution of previous versions and represents the best among stand-alone devices dedicated to playback, storage and playback of digital backing tracks.
Merish5 includes all the features of its predecessors, but has been optimized and completely redesigned.
Its operating system is called Xynthia developed by M-Live after more than three years of research.
Xynthia allows quick and easy management of large music archives, direct navigation to websites dedicated to music, downloading from the network of music files.
Thanks to Xynthia, Merish5 is a powerful sound generator that can also be controlled by a USB main keyboard, with optimized Midi sound, full multitasking of different work sessions, extension of the Digital Mixing Console part with control of any mixing and EQ setting, and many other features you will discover using your Merish5.
Merish5 includes all the sounds in previous versions, but many of them have been reworked, resampled and optimized because the available memory space is ten times larger.
The Merish5 audio database meets the needs of those who have to perform live.
Merish5 can be read with a USB-like main keyboard which, once connected, will be powered and ready to play with the Merish5 internal database.
A master keyboard and Merish5 represent the ideal combination for those who want great sound and uncompromising performance in terms of control and management of music archives.
- Operating system: XYNTHIA by M-Live
- Number of MIDI generators: 2
- Total polyphony: 240
- Sounds and stamps: 512
- Battery kit: 58
- Percussion: 589
- Managed Files: MIDI FILE 0-1, KAR, Mf3, Mf4, Mf5, MP3, MP4 Video
- Number of files that can be stored: more than 100,000 on internal 128 GB
- Device playback: USB pens, external hard drives
- File transfer: Wi Fi or network via Merish5 Manager PC / MAC
- Network connection: via Wi Fi
- Video Interface: HDMI
- Digital mixer: 7 channels
- Microphone inputs: 2 (also ghost), line inputs
- Two Stereo Main + AuxClick outputs
- Dedicated audio output
- Click editable
- Equalizer: Parametric 3 Strips
- Separate audio equalizer for each channel and master tape 10
- Effects 2: On the microphone + 2 on the Midi music bases
- 4-Way Harmonizer: controllable from a MIDI file or keyboard
- Other effects on Mixer: Compressor - Noise Gate
- Expander: Connection with USB main keyboard - PC, Midi Accordion or other controller
- USB ports: 4
- PC connection: Ethernet
- MIDI interface: MIDI In, MIDI Out and USB MIDI
- Manufacturer: M-Live
- Construction / Number of Keys: Desktop without keyboard
- Sound Generation: Digital
- Number of Faders: 3
- Number of Knobs: 17
- Display: Yes, Touch
- USB MIDI Interface: Yes
- Headphone Connection: Yes
- Sustain Pedal Connection: Yes
- Mounting Options: Playback
- Internal Memory: 128 Mb.
- Storage Media: Hard Drive
- MIDI Interface: Yes
- LINE IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Yes
- Microphone Input: Yes
- incl. Power Adapter: Yes
- Lyric / Score Function: Yes
- Vocal Harmonizer: Yes
- Integrated Effects Processor: Yes
- Number of Sounds: 1,111
- Polyphony: 240
One single machine to give all you need to play and sing at top level.
Merish5 is the evolution of earlier versions of Merish and it sets the benchmark among the stand alone devices designed for reading, archiving and playing of digital Backing Tracks. Merish5 includes all the best features of the former versions, but it’s been optimized and completely re-designed.
Xynthia Os – the new Music Operating System of M-Live
Merish5 is operated by Xynthia, an Operating System developed by M-Live in a more than three years research.
Xynthia allows the easy and very fast management of large music libraries, the direct surfing of music websites, the download of music files from the internet. Thanks to Xynthia, Merish5 is a powerful sound generator that can be controlled by an USB Master Keyboard as well, with an optimized Midi sound, the complete multitasking of different work sessions, the increase of the Digital Mixer with the complete control of any parameters for Mixing and Eq, and many more features that you will discover using your Merish5.
The new Sound of Merish5
Merish5 includes all sound that were in the earlier versions, but the most part of them have been re-mastered, re-sampled and optimized, thanks to the sound memory that is now ten times larger than before. The sound bank of Merish5 lives up to the requirements of professional live musicians.
Merish5 can be played also using an USB Master Keyboard that connected to the machine will be powered and ready to play the internal database of Merish5. An USB Master Keyboard and Merish5 are the perfect match for those who desire awesome sounds and uncompromising features in controlling and managing of your music libraries.
Italian Manual Clik ->->-> Merish5