|Click to enlarge|
SPARTAN/ATUM A-0104B S-ATA DL Copy Controler DVDr ou DVD+r
- 4 DVD/CDWriters S-ATA
- 4 S-ATA Chanel
- 128 Mb.buffer
- Hard-Disc -> 500Mb. S-ATA supported
- Upgrade O.S via CD-ROM
- HD support
- Modes: ISO9660, DVD-r, DVD+r, CD-ROM/XA, Photo-CD, CD-I, CD-MPEG, VCD, Game, Single Session, Multi-Session (CD+G, CD-Plus..), CD-RW.
Compatible writers: Pioneer SATA
Nec, Plextor, Asus......
Media-Market support only: LG GH24NS90, PIONEER: DVR-220/221, Sony AD-5240S
The controller is the essential key for the duplication system and you can rely on our Athena CD/DVD Controller which is well-known in the industry for its reliability, durability and compatibility.
Our Athena series controllers are professionally designed and manufactured for up to 11 targets. This controller system is constructed using premium “DHP Technology” creating a hard drive partition to the size of each master disc image so all HDD space is fully utilized. This full feature controller is an ideal match for use with our high performance durable casing to form the most reliable duplicators on the market today. Our top quality Athena controller is compatible with any duplicator tower, drive and power supply. The Athena controller will enhance your duplication system to its highest level in providing data, audio, multimedia, and video content backup along with a very user-friendly interface.
We now proudly present a new look and design for our Athena Controller. The new Athena controller features the same great specifications as before, but with the added option of beige and black to match any case.
* Completely Stand Alone No PC required. Fully stand alone
* Auto Start Strategy The duplicator can be set to auto start without pressing any button. This feature can be set according to users preference and works for Copy, Test, Compare and Verify functions.
* Auto Source Disc Analyzing The duplicator will automatically recognize the format of source discs and convert to either DVD +/- R.
* Set Burn Speed Set the preferred burn speed for DVD, audio CD & data CD duplication sessions as suggested by many audio & Video professionals
* Select Source Enables user to choose either the DVD-ROM, DVD-RW or Hard Drive as the master source device (Due to specifications of DVD-RW drives, the reading performance may not be the same as regular DVD-ROM drives.
* Audio Track Edit Users can combine all of their favorite audio tracks from different CDs and create a single customized audio CD up to the maximum capacity of the blank media.
* Utilities & Tools Our duplicator provides a series of useful tools for your duplication job work like a breeze. Features are list as follow:
Provides a quality check for the master disc before you make any duplication and to ensure you have an error free master disc.
- Quick Erase
Do a quick erase on your CD-RW & DVD-RW disc.
- Full Erase
Do a full erase on your CD-RW & DVD-RW disc.
- Eject All Disc
All drive trays are eject including the source drive.
- Disc Info
All information such as disc type, data length and available space are displayed.
- Drive Info
Allows checking the duplicator’s major component information, such as the manufacturer, reader and writer model number and firmware versions.
- System Info
Provides the duplicator’s information, such as controller model number and firmware version.
- Update BIOS Future firmware upgradeable for increasing media compatibility & add functions. (Due to the drive compatibility issue, only update the firmware if necessar By turning on the “Skip Read Error”, the system will try to skip any minor disc errors in order to avoid copy failure.
* 4 “Eject On Start” modes Users can have the preference to start in a certain mode right after the system is powered ON. These modes include Eject All, No Eject, Eject Target & Eject Source.
* 2 easy to use Password protection modes to prevent unauthorized usage
Features a start- up password protection system for total restriction & a set-up password protection system for personal setting preference security.
* Master Error Proof
This feature enables the user to replace a bad master disc midway through the duplicating process without wasting additional media
* DHP “Dynamic” hard drive partition Technology
System creates partitions according to the size of each master disc image, therefore no HDD space is wasted
* Ability to load disc image to HDD and rename the partition
Able to load disc image from source drive to HDD & rename the partition for your future reference.
* Support Counter Function Show the total amount of successful and failure disc that you copyWith hard drive built into your duplicator machine, you can have your master disc image saved in the hard drive for later access, so your original master disc is protected from accidental damage.
* Intuitive user-friendly LCD panel
Large easy to read LCD display allows access to all features with the use of four simple button All duplicators are fully tested before we ship them out and they include detailed overnight burn session
* System is upgradeable via firmware
* One year manufacturer warranty. Life-time technical support)